Internet Marketing Guides for Hotels
1) How to promote Bed and Breakfasts (B & B) Hotels and Guest Houses on the Internet
In this section we explain how to make sense of Search Engines and how to make sure your website is working as hard as it can to get the free traffic available from Search Engines.
2) Marketing Plan for Hotels
We show you why you should only consider marketing Online and how we can help.
3) How to use Free or Commission based sales channels to increase your Room Sales.
Tips on how to get the most from Online sources and reduce the amount of commission you pay.
4) How to measure how much traffic your website is producing.
Sign up with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to see.
5) How to Handle Enqiuries to your Hotel
You could sign up with any email to SMS provider and get the email we send sent directly to your phone.
6) How to build and host your Hotel's own website for Free.
You will have to pay for your own Domain name if you want 'www.myhotelsname.com' but otherwise everything else can be Free if you know where to look.
7) How to make use of mailing listings to best promote your Hotel online.
Where to get the email addresses from, how to make the message and how to send it.
8) How to make use of local sources of business to maximise your visitor numbers.
Work together with local businesses to fill your room capacity - free. You've only got to ask. There's a hidden benefit to this too!
9) Use our Google Map Creator to create your own Google Map on your site.
No need to sign up with Google or edit fiddly HTML code. Just punch in your details and our system will create some code for your own website.
10) How to get your site indexed quickly.
You can use a free service like this XML sitemap generator to get your site into Google quickly.
11) How to make money and still get US B&B Advertising for free.
The Bed and Breakfast Network has launched its USA Travel Bed and Breakfast Affiliate Scheme, only available for United States hotels and B&Bs.
12) How to ensure Google Rank is not lost on your own website due to duplicated pages