Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Bed and Breakfasts Hotels and Guest Houses
Don't take our word for it. Look at some of the testimonials received from our advertisers:
- Having joined BedandBreakfasts in our first year of business, along with many other websites, I can honestly say that they have been the most productive and cost effective for our business at Craigie Guest House in Ayr. We have had a good spread of nationalities and, "touch wood", a lot of lovely Guests staying with us. I am delighted that they are spreading their wings around the world which I believe can only be excellent for all parties involved.
Craigie Guest House
- After using the service, I am confident that my listing will continue to generate interest and business in my B&B.Thanks for the opportunity – it’s a great site and even better that you can give businesses (especially in this climate) free advertising!
Ryan Cox Proprietor - Camino Restaurant + B&B
- The number of hits we have had via our free for life link has been very impressive. We now get an equivalent number through this method as we did via Google with both methods achieving 30% of our total number of hits. We would be pleased to recommend bedandbreakfasts.co.uk as a valuable marketing tool as they have been very easy to deal with and straightforward which I think is rare.
Thomas Bowyer Arden House - Proprietor
- Advertising through Linking is the way forward as not only is it free but it increases your google ranking, and at the same time increasing the number of people booking our B & B.
Bryan Scotties, Kirkcaldy.
- It was quick easy to set up and we were immediately on the website for everyone to see. We have received a number of bookings directly from BedandBreakfasts and it also boosted our own website up the search engine listings. I would recommend this site to anyone.
Katherine Williams Bodunig B&B Llanwrst Conwy
- I am very happy with BedandBreakfasts free for life scheme. The site performs very well ranking as my second highest referral site beating several paid for sites. In the last 3 months (September, October, November) I have received 45 click-throughs to my site plus of course an unknown number of phone contacts. Many thanks!
Dave & Angie Heckle
- We have found bedandbreakfasts.net most useful in getting customers as you are always on the first page of google. I will tell other guesthouses about you.
Bob and Anthea Hardwick Bibury House Guesthouse
- I thought I would drop you a line to let you know how pleased we are with the bookings that we have been getting through your web site. We have been delighted with the response and shall certainly continue to feature Welland House in your directory.
Glenda Smith Welland House
- “Bed and Breakfasts has consistently scored in the first half page of google results when searching with phrases relevant to our location. This has resulted in 154 firm enquiries over the past 12 months, and as such makes it one of the best performing sites on which we appear. And it’s free too if you mutually link to them”
Pete Dyer- Silverstone Bed and Breakfast
- 'bedandbreakfasts.co.uk provide a tremendous source of good prospect customers. Nearly 10% of our internet traffic is via them.'
'They have a great ability to optimise the site ensuring it is always seen first by customers when using Google and other search engines.'
Primrose House Scrimshire Lane, Cotgrave, Nottingham
- "We get inundated with requests for us to pay for links on websites that claim to promote our Google ranking. Some of these are not expensive. But the point is that most of these sites are fly by night - if you do a Google on your keywords are they showing up there? Because if they're not, they're not going to do you much good.
BedandBreakfasts are heavyweights. They are the single site that comes up very high for our keyword phrases (B&B, or bed and breakfast, Tunbridge Wells) and we have had a lot of business thanks to being listed with them. We are aware that having a link on their site also helps our own site's ranking, along of course with our link on our local tourist organisation's site.
The other commendable thing is that if you email them with a question, a human being actually responds!!
I would wholeheartedly recommend BedandBreakfasts.co.uk. As far as I'm concerned it's the only site of its kind worth bothering with."
Ghislaine Hubbard Owner, The Lancers Bed & Breakfast
- I’m really glad that I made the decision to list the accommodation on your site. We are getting really good quality leads and the conversion rate is fantastic, much better than Adwords could ever be. You’re always ranking high and offer superb value for money.
Matthew Ayre, Keele Management Centre, Keele University
We hope you will be able to send us comments such as these after a few months of advertising with us.
Please continue to our country selector page and select the country where you advertise in.